ENTRECARD - Promote YOUR BLOG, NETWORK WITH Bloggers, Have FUN


Joined just now and may be too early to talk big but entrecard looks very promising tools for blog promotion. Being one of the biggest blogging community, they have introduces a system which will always help you in exploring new blogs related to your niche and getting back quality traffic in return.
Though the system looks little complicated for started but their well written started eBook will help you a lot in getting into the system within few minutes.
I think a lot of bloggers have already registered with them and must be well conversant with the system, still, if the system looks weird, here is how did I manage to start almost immediately after signing up.

Steps
  1. Register
  2. Add your blog - (Tips: I added few keywords in the blog title, hopefully they will not mind! Also I created a 125x125 jpg image to show it in my profile
  3. Now after registering your blog, you will be asked to add a javascript code to your blog - I added it at the top of my left sidebar (Here!) - I later learnt that it is the best place to position your ENTRECARD
  4. If you are still logged in to ENTRECARD, jumped to your DASHBOARD and verify your blog by clicking a link which reads something like 'Crawl my page now!' It takes hardly five minutes to verify their link code in your blog.
  5. Now click Campaign tab; you will find loads of interesting blogs nicely organized under different categories. Click an image of the blog that you find interesting - you will be directed to that blog. Now read some posts, and if you like it, offer your comments and find the ENTRECARD Widget in that blog. Click the 'Drop' button on the bottom of the widget, and you are done. Repeat this process for as many blogs as you wish. The tutorial suggests you to repeat this step until you earn sixteen credits. OK. I'm doing it now. It took me around half an hour to grab my first sixteen drops - obviously, I commented on most of the blogs I visited - they are simply awesome.
  6. Now you can purchase advertisements with sixteen ec credits in your pocker. Click Campaign -> Search . Set your search parameters and click 'Search' button! Now choose the blogs where you want to advertise by clicking 'Advertise' Button appearing below each thumbnail.
  7. Finally, there are lot more resources for you waiting at ENTRECARD - GRAB THEM!
Blog that led me to this traffic resource:

Random Thoughts from Jena Isle on TAKING CHANCES WITH ENTRECARD

And this one is another blog offer tips worth reading.

ENTRECARD Advertising my 2 Cent Worth

First Impression: Within First One Hour I got five Ads for my blog and a decent rise in traffic! But I believe still a long way to go!

Comments

Mizé said…
Hi Nilz. Just found this new project of yours. I´m glad you joined "us" in Entrecard, there are great blogs there and I noticed an increase of visitors.
Regards. Mizé.

Popular posts from this blog

PPC Ads For F*ree?

My List of Social Bookmarking Websites & Suggestions to Maintain the List

Tips on Using Vox for Website Promotion