Things You Can Do To Drive Traffic To Your Website via FACEBOOK Page

Your facebook page might just not driving enough traffic. 
So, try it.

- Participate and make it routine 
- Ask questions 
- Host events on your page 
- Highlight contributions from others 
- Go beyond just text 
- Integrate your other online presences 
- Take it easy with apps, boxes, etc. 
- Run offline events, if you can



Looks great.


This is what I read in Chris Crum's article in WebProNews Newsletter.
Does your Facebook Page drive traffic to your site in WebProNewsletter?


I tried to add the link but it was unfortunately broken.
Sorry.


Try it & let me know if it works.


Enjoy.
Here's my facebook page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PPC Ads For F*ree?

My List of Social Bookmarking Websites & Suggestions to Maintain the List

Tips on Using Vox for Website Promotion