ORKUT - Free Website Promotion for everyone! Get started Now

Using ORKUT

Connect
with friends and family using scraps and instant messaging
Discover new people through friends of friends and communities
Share your videos, pictures, and passions all in one place

Web Promotion:

For any social networking sites to be used effectively, you need to spend certain amount of time daily to listen to what your friends have to say, or making new friendship! Blatant outright promotion is quite likely to be rejected! Just pay more attention in developing a network of good friends, and then start promotion! It takes time but very much effective. For ORKUT there are so many communities where you can promote any type of websites! Needless to say that there are fair amount of readers for each community. However, you need to spend sometime for writing a catchy 'title' because members do not like to read the body of a post if the title is not attractive. Also there are quite a few communities where you can send message to its members.

My Recommendation:

Earlier, when I used to spend ten to fifteen minutes daily in uploading videos/photos, or writing scraps to my ORKUT friends, I used to get lots of hits against each of my promotional campaign. I'm just going back to my old strategy.

Networking on Weekdays and promotion on Holidays! This is very much effective.

Join Orkut!

Comments

Kumar said…
Nice and analytical post....

Popular posts from this blog

PPC Ads For F*ree?

Tips on Using Vox for Website Promotion

My List of Social Bookmarking Websites & Suggestions to Maintain the List