Ethical Blog Comments

Blog Comment Services by SEO companies
Have you recently checked offers from various SEO companies? I have seen a few of them have started long ago a special campaign like blog commenting. What they do is simple. They find a list of blogs related to your niche. They visit those blogs and post comments. At the least this is what they claim to do. However, I suspect they may have developed programs to post thousands of comments automatically and endlessly in target blogs. Ethical companies are likely to disclose their policies - like whether they post comments manually or by running scripts. They will charge approximately $1 - $4 per comment depending upon their credibility. As such if you do not have time to network, it is quite legitimate to hire third party services. But you should make it very clear what is your purpose of commenting. Do not let them indulge in blatant spamming as this will definitely ruin your brand reputation. As such, I still prefer to do it of my own and my point of this specialized SEO service is different.

But my point is different: You can see there are companies offering this service and there are people, who actually need it. There are people who agree to spend money to let someone else post comments in blogs on his behalf. But why? Because blog comments work. Not only to deliver traffic but also to establish your brand, to establish your knowledge and authority in your niche. At the least I have found blog commenting pretty useful source of traffic.

How to find the blogs suitable for commenting? While most companies must have a ready to use database of blogs, you may not have one. So, you have to find suitable blogs. First of all, you can consider a custom google search like 'inulr:blogspot.com my-niche' to find blogs related to your niche in blogger.com domain. You can change blogspot.com to any other domain to find blogs in that domain. You can do a search like 'inulr:wordpress.com my-niche' to find related blogs in wordpress.com domains. This has been discussed a lot of time in different places. 

Something I find new and very interesting is to find CommentLuv enabled blogs. Simply create a FREE account in ComLuv.com, use their search tool to easily find related blog links, now when you post a comment, your last blogpost will be displayed automatically against your name. This will help other readers of that blog to know what is your latest thought in your niche.

Something even better - DoFollow blogs: It is better to consider blog free from nofollow tag. For those newbies, who might not be aware, nofollow tag was accepted as a standard to avoid blog comment spamming by all major search engines a few years back. Most blogging platforms attach a nofollow tag (My Keyword NO FOLLOWED) with their blog comment section. Search engines ignore  nofollow tagged links. So, you do not really gain any link juice when you post comments in different blogs. However, to encourage blog commenting, a lot of bloggers have decided to change the default setting. You can find such blogs in various dofollow blog directory. Otherwise, you can search to find 'DoFollow' blogs in your niche. Posting comments in doFollow blog will help you to gain link juice plus you get some free traffic.

About Comment body: This is something very important. You need to add a value to the blog, which should reflect your expertise. I have seen a 'thank you' type comment does not really deliver traffic back to your website. You need to say something, which people will like and want to know more about you.

Using links in comment body: Most of the bloggers do not really like to see links in the blog comment section. However, I have seen it extremely useful to share related links to a post. This helps the readers of that blog to get more information and adds a value to the blog content. A related link can continue to drive endless streams of traffic to your website. It works. But be extremely careful about the sentiment of the blogger. If you spam too much, chances are that your comments will be deleted. So, be modest and share a link, if it relates to the content.

Set a different purpose: Instead of visiting a blog for sole purpose of self-advocacy it is better to set a different constructive purpose. I visit blogs for self promotion obviously. At the same time I have an intention to learn more about my niche, learn from their blog posts, and blog reactions - what people like or dislike. More importantly, I try to analyse why so many people visit their blogs and not mine? What's wrong with my blog? Content? Frequency of posting? Promotion? You cannot stop reviewing your position until you achieve the desired level of success.

Visit returns: If you visit a blog only once in your lifetime, chances are that nobody will visit your blog ever. So, visit the same set of blogs frequently to show your real interest in your niche. Comment back often, if anyone leaves a comment in your blog.

Acknowledge hard works of others: Blogging is basically for people trying their lot within their personal capacity. So, there is no point in indulging in enmity. Behave socially, acknowledge hard work done by others in your niche, subscribe to their feeds, return a link favor, and do everything to establish your openness. It works like a charm. 

Patience is a virtue: And not a vice in Internet marketing. Make a plan for six months. Follow from day one your own commenting plan. I hope you can see the increase in popularity of your blog in no time.

Let's end the ZERO period: That's it what I think. I. As such, I cannot say that I am the one and only internet marketing guru. As such I am just a learner, casual and reluctant, and often irritatingly inconsistent. Still I shared this story because when I see people screaming for not getting any traffic at all or earning ZERO ZERO ZERO in their clickbank account. Thankfully, I have, by the grace of God, crossed that phase of early infancy. Now I think, I know the way to move on. So, I'm very optimistic about my online efforts. And I hope all of us will somehow manage to make a full living forever after.

Looking forward for your comments & feedbacks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PPC Ads For F*ree?

My List of Social Bookmarking Websites & Suggestions to Maintain the List

Tips on Using Vox for Website Promotion