StumbleUpon - Drive traffic to your website!

Obviously not a great experiment for me till date! I've fair amount of experience in SEO - and it is now rather boring! Though search engine traffic is the most valued traffic, and you can hardly expect to see any change in its quality in near future, still I think - it is not that easy to get sustained traffic from search engines! Rather extremely difficult, in particular with the ever-bouncing index!

SO I'm trying social media to address a rather loyal audience. Since I'm not paying anybody so I need to set up my gear accordingly. No way to go on for an outright promotion, or, I'll be banned for spamming!

I tried to follow a modest approach just in line with my real life. The first big blow came from my ISP, who kept connection down for nearly a fortnight! Can you believe it? Now everything is alright and I'm trying out both social networking as well as social bookmarking sites.

I was not getting any response despite communicating 100+ friends a day by this time. Got many assurances, appreciations - but no return!

I stumbled my site finally few hours back & got some hit for the first time. God knows - whether my site stand up to the expectations or not! If yes, great! If not, I'm ready to go back to the developer's chair again.

Anyway, if you have not started stumbling - do it now!At least it has sent me some traffic - more than my expectation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PPC Ads For F*ree?

My List of Social Bookmarking Websites & Suggestions to Maintain the List

Tips on Using Vox for Website Promotion