Guaranteed FREE Targeted Traffic To Your Website

Boost traffic with visits that are guaranteed... Being one of the top 500 sites on the global Internet,  TrafficSwarm works because potential customers get to see EXACTLY what you're offering - your home page, your special offer, whatever you think will hook them. You have a captive audience ready to click.

I'm with this website for more than three years now. I maintain all my sites using this single account. I launch a campaign, add the page to TrafficSwarm and forget all about it. If there is credit, I know visitors will come up at my target page.

Although you can not compare quality of traffic delivered by Adwords but it worth.  While Adwords may cost you $1.00 + per click, this does not cost you a single cent. I have got regular conversion from traffic referred by them, and as per my experience - 10% of overall traffic you get are good in quality with a conversion rate of 10-15%, that is each 100 visit may eventually result in one or more sales! Obviously, you need to hook them up in a creative way.

 
     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PPC Ads For F*ree?

My List of Social Bookmarking Websites & Suggestions to Maintain the List

Tips on Using Vox for Website Promotion