How Could I Spend My Time So Uselessly?

The question came in my mind leading to this post.

How could I spend my time so uselessly when everyone suggests to spend time wisely?

Internet promotion is obsessive. LJP said few days ago. And I admit.

I started early this afternoon, revamping all social profiles - facebook, myspace, squidoo, twitter etc. etc. Oh! BTW, ning is going to be fully paid from July, 2010. Those looking for freebies, may better focus on a different network. Ning is obviously rocking for different features. But I feel more comfort with facebook fan page.

Back to the question - what I really did during the past few hours?

Networking. Purely networking.

Inviting new friends, commenting on relevant squidoo lenses, and what not. My social networking log (it is a simple spreadsheet I have created to streamline my social behavior! Stupidity? Don't know! Don't care!) reads:

1. Spent one hour to create a new blog on BigAdda. Frankly, I don't like their sloppy interface. There is no friend of mine yet. But it is great to connect Indians. So, I will explore opportunities there.

2. Spent another another 1 hour 45 minutes to update Squidoo lens. The lens has one rating and it is 5*. So, I 'll continue to update it till I get a reasonable response. Mind you, it took me more time to read ten odd lens to offer a suitable comments. I hope to get some return comments as well.

3. Spent 1 hour in updating hubpage and I became fan of a score of members to get one new fan in return. Hmmm. This return fanship strategy worked well for my twitter account. Hubpage is interesting but I really do not like to create unnecessarily many pages on the same topic. I've decided to update that single page more often.
4. Then that ning network. I did not really spend much time.

That's it. I hope to see some responses within coming few days.

Regarding leadsleap.com, I think, you need to spend sometime in creating referrals. You can tweet on it or otherwise.

So, my today's lesson is that I could see what I did during the past few hours. If there is any positive result, I'll continue my effort the next Saturday. Otherwise, I need to change my plan. Got it?

Track it man, track it.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PPC Ads For F*ree?

My List of Social Bookmarking Websites & Suggestions to Maintain the List

Tips on Using Vox for Website Promotion