Look Beyond Google

I know a lot of the website promoters are still looking to depend upon Google juice and a lot other have developed the BAD habit of getting Google traffic. Attention all website promoters. There are more ways to drive legitimate targeted traffic to your website other than Google. So, here is exactly what I did to make a few SALES eventually.

1. Create awesome content:- I know I do not write like an expert writer. Still I can write by grasping the core concept and reproduce it using my own words. I have seen a lengthy articles oftentimes result in a fatigue. People love it and simply move on without taking MUCH DESIRED action. So, keep your articles small. A 300 - 400 words article can actually help you to get into the mind of the readers quickly and drive them to the action. I have also developed habit of avoiding adjectives. As a matter of policy, I try to focus at nouns and verbs.

2. Distribute your content: -  This is more important than creating your own content. Let you content be visible by many others in the Internet. Best promotion tools are already listed in the right sidebar. A quick summary should include commenting on relevant blogs (see my post on blog comment policy), social bookmarking (Digg, StumbleUpon and a few other, see my list of social bookmarking websites), and posting in free advertising forums (see my list of free advertising forums). Besides, if you are a part of any social networking websites (You should, and YOU are, I hope), post the link to your profile. I'll say just do not make it a habit to share all of your entries in your social profile. Limit it to a maximum and share the links, which your friends should like and appreciate.

3. Being Social: - This is the most important of all factors. You need to be a social being in online adventure to see any real success. Never ever hesitate to post a comment in a blog you liked, subscribe to its feeds, and favor a link to that post in your own article or blog posts. You must exhibit your openness to say thanks to those, who may have helped you. This way, you can create a reader base for your article. This little extra effort have virtually helped me to get my articles noticed among the forest resulting in a few sales. Even if you are too much obsessed with your website - its design, content etc. etc., there is no point you can stay blind at the hard works done by others in your niche. Start appreciating them. It is just like an exchange of 'hi hallo', if we meet someone already known to us. It really helps to deliver recurring, dependable and Google independent traffic base.

4. Google also watches: - Remember that as you distribute your content in various places around the web, you are forcing content greedy GoogleBot to crawl your pages. And if someone courteously link back to your content, you will start drinking delicious Google juice too!

So, forget not to distribute your content. Just make a legitimate plan not to spam any single website every other day. Distribute your FREE ad campaigns rationally through a pool of websites.

I hope it helps a lot of you as this policy has really helped me.
Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PPC Ads For F*ree?

My List of Social Bookmarking Websites & Suggestions to Maintain the List

Tips on Using Vox for Website Promotion